Custom Search

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Twin Sister



Blasting off from Long Island, the quintet otherwise known as Twin Sister is killing it. They've just released two EP's, Color Your Life and Vampires with Dreaming Kids. If you're bored and looking for some remixing, they've offered up samples from all of their recordings on their site to see what people can come up with. They're playing at the Echo in LA on July 27th and I will definitely be there to fawn over them. If you see someone getting kicked out for trying to get on stage it'll probably be me. Enjoy their sound; its pairing quite nicely with this summer heat and Mike's malbec.


Twin Sister - I Want a House (YSI)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am currently in a love triangle with this girl and Victoria. It's very complicated.

Jason said...

Jason's posts are the only posts as far as I'm concerned