Custom Search

Monday, December 8, 2008

The Hours



The hours are a relatively new band (2004) who's single "See the Light" sounds like it could be taken off a Coldplay cd. The remixes, however, provide for some good electronic music.

These two remixes are very different but great in their own ways. The first is a Calvin Harris that has his signature synth, but an added track that is by far one of the catchiest I have heard. I have been playing this one pretty much nonstop since I got it a few weeks ago. Really a great remix.

The Hours - See the Light (Calvin Harris Remix)

The second is a remix by Dekker and Johan. It's a bit less catchy, but altogether a good song. Good repeatability.

The Hours - See the Light (Dekker and Johan Vox)

Also, check out the creepy video directed by Tony Kaye (American History X) and starring my love Sienna Miller. Weird shit. I'm not even sure that I like it, but it's worth looking at.

No comments: