Custom Search

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Happy New Year. I hope everyone had as good a time on New Years as I did. Unfortunately my internet was down, so I couldn't get this up sooner.

We went to Together as One here in LA at the Sports Arena. Armin Van Buren played an impressive 9 hour set from 7 - 4. Unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy his set too much because a bias towards pop and not nearly enough bass. He is a good showman though. The true story, as always, was Deadmau5. I have never heard bass like I did when he came on at 1. The bass simply destroyed the crowd. Not only were his songs phenomenal, but the sheer force of the bass made everyone in the crowd dance around as if they were being controlled. This crowd video does a good job of showing the power, although the sound was obviously a bit better.

When Kaskade and Deadmau5 team up, beautiful things happen. Her heavenly voice is featured on my favorite track off of Random Album Title, "I Remember." This is another classic, with a very dancey beat and Kaskade's vocals looped on top nicely.

Kaskade feat. Deadmau5 - Move For Me (Santiago & Bushido)

No comments: