Custom Search

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Long Overdue


I apologize to everyone who has been checking in only to find the same old posts each day. We have been off on summer in various corners of the globe. Personally, I just returned from Bangladesh and haven't had Internet access for weeks. Now that I am back (and have had a week to catch up a bit), I am ready to give you some good new tracks. These two I've had for a while, and in searching my head for what to post, I realized how unfortunate it is that these hadn't been put up. Sydney Blu has two amazing tracks. "Give it up for me" has one of the hardest hitting basslines I've heard in a while. I think the original is even better than Deadmau's interpretation. Also from Toronto, Blu has shown some promise. Most importantly, though, Sydney Blu is a chick. Enjoy.

Sydney Blu - Give it up for me (original mix)
(YSI)

Sydney Blu - Give it up for me (Deadmau5 remix)
(YSI)

Sydney Blu - Senses of the Mind (original mix)
(YSI)

No comments: