Custom Search

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

House Grooves


It's been a while since I've put up some dance numbers. My listening in the last couple months has shifted away from house and into more organic sounds. Regardless, I always love my house jams and here are some recent standouts.

This track by Peter Brown combines all the traditional elements into a tidy and well-produced package. Good ups and downs and a solid breakdown.

Peter Brown - I'll House U (Swanky Tunes Mix)
(YSI)

Erick Morillo has been a big name for a while. Add this to your collection.

Erick Morillo - I Get Lifted feat. Deborah Cooper (Original Mix)
(YSI)

EDX has been the subject of many posts on Stereo/paste for good reason. His latest continues the trend of very clean and listenable progressive house.

EDX - Party of Politics (Original Mix)
(YSI)

The final song is a bit of a darker tune, not meant for the dance floor. The production is as crisp as can be, though, and the song is definitely interesting enough to merit a few listens.

Cirez D - Glow
(YSI)

No comments: