Custom Search

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One-Hit Wonders


I have two one-hit wonders for you guys to check out. These two bands are pretty horrible but they both have one fucking awesome song to cling to. Maybe I'm being way too "metal" because I think their sounds are whimpy, but they both need to assert themselves more. I think that's the same reason I never got into Of Montreal.

Anyway these two singles are awesome.


One For the Team - Garden (YSI)

Band from Minneapolis/Chicago? (thats from their site). Their just celebrating the release of their third album called "Build a Garden". 

Wave Machines - Keep the Lights On (YSI)

From Liverpool, England on Neapolitan Recordings. I think they have a big potential.
Also the Band Pictured Above.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

actually, i go i go i go by wave machines is pretty good tune too

Kristina said...

I can't find a website or myspace of them. Is there any?