Custom Search

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trentemoller



"What Else is There?" is such a great collaboration between Karin of the Knife and Röyksopp. The Thin White Dukes Mix is great, but I think I prefer the Trentemøller version. He completely changes the nature of the song, including her piercing vocals, increasing the intensity and bringing out every part of the song. They are both great, just a matter of personal opinion.

Röyksopp: What Else is There? (Trentemøller Remix)
(YSI)

I'm also including one of my favorite Trentemøller remixes, one that he did of himself. "Moan" is off of his CD The Last Resort, and while it's a good song, it really never struck me as anything special. The basic track on the remix is one of my favorites. This is Trentemøller at his best.

Trentemøller - Moan (Trentemøller Vocal Remix) (YSI)

No comments: